Thursday 29 April 2010

A quick update

I’ve not had much free time to blog this week but just to keep up with the training side of things my target this week is to run 45 miles.
I ran 11 on Tuesday partly with my club buddies at Trentham and I then pushed on after the club run to build up my mileage.

Tonight I ran on my own as I wanted to run part of the Tunstall run (day 3).
I missed my club mates from Trentham RC as it’s nice to know you’re not the only nutter running in the pouring rain! I fixed part of the route and put another 10 miles in the bag Officially 9.96 but I’m calling it 10…!

I was cold, wet and pretty fed up by the time I got back to the car but it’s done and I feel better for getting out and doing it.
One thing of note from running another part of one of my routes, I don’t like it when I run out of pavement and I have to run along side the traffic in the road.
as much as a third of the day 3 run is on country lanes without any pavement so I have to be really careful on these parts.

In other news, a trip to the dentist this week resulted in putting up two posters, handing out some flyers and business cards to the dentist and staff at Lyme Dental Surgery.
Yes I am now actually obsessed with publicising the 6 Towns Run anywhere and everywhere.


Phil
6 Towns Run obsessive!

No comments:

Post a Comment