Thursday 1 April 2010

Another 6 an half miles in the bag

You have a choice. You can throw in the towel, or you can use it to wipe the sweat off of your face!
Another 6 and half miles in the bag
Yeah, I’ve been surfing the web for some nice quotes I can say to myself when I’m running by my self. Yes I know; I’m a very sad creature…

Had a club run around Hanchurch tonight, not too many of use today. Most must have ether been scared off by the truly dreadful weather or are away for Easter.

No Easter break for me, I’ll be up early for a 9 mile run on Good Friday. Then a short run on Saturday morning. A runner doesn’t get a lie in bed, though maybe Monday I’ll sleep in a wee bit.
All ok but I think I’ll wear my new runners tomorrow as my left ankle has been feeling a bit odd in the last few runs. I’ll see how it feels in new shoes tomorrow.
Have taken in £137 in sponsorship today so I’m pleased with that. Thanks so much, it really helps me and I know that during the runs I’ll feel good knowing that people are supporting me and willing me on through donating or sponsoring me.
Thanks again
Phil
Your 6 Towns Runner

No comments:

Post a Comment