Thursday 15 April 2010

Everyday is about survival now

Everything hurts tonight, tight muscles in my left quad, aching right foot and toes and general fatigue in my legs and feet.
I ran 14 miles tonight, which I’m pretty pleased with, no record time and some short walks when my right foot started to hurt.

I may have over done it today but I need these longer runs to help condition the legs to take more and more. I’ve promised my body a holiday somewhere nice in June if it will stick with me for my big 6 runs! Hehe…..
I may be hurting a bit but I still have my humour!

So that’s 22 miles ran in 2 days, think I’ll have tomorrow off and let my poor body recover a bit.

At least I’d got my gloves on and a long sleeve base layer, yeah all the winter kit is back in use, this is a bloody ice age we’re living through not a prolonged winter.

On that note its time for some much needed sleep.

Phil
The (mad) 6 Towns Runner.

No comments:

Post a Comment