Wednesday 14 April 2010

Bad running

Had my first bad run tonight, I guess it was inevitable but I’m sooo not amused… about 9 miles though which is pleasing.

I went down to Weston Coyney and ran part of the Longton route.
It all started so well but as soon as the sun went down so did the temperature.
By the time I got back to the car I’d lost all feelings in my fingers and was so cold I could’ve cried.
Worse still I thought I’d ran 9 miles but it was just slightly less then 8 which has annoyed me to say the least.

Oh well it all counts and that was my first run after 3 rest days.
The days off are as important as the training days as I need time to fully recover and let the fatigue in my legs ease away.
Anyhow I have a big run planned for tomorrow. So I’ll let you know how that goes.

Phil

6 Towns running….

No comments:

Post a Comment