Thursday 8 April 2010

Its been a few good days


Lots happening right now at 6 Towns Run HQ.
Stoke-on-Trent city council are putting together a press release for the 2010K run which forms the final part of my marathon fund raiser and are keen for me to lend my support to encourage other charity runners to take part in the 2010K in Stoke on Sunday the 30th of May.
This will be great for me as it will start to generate interest in the 6 Towns Run and raise more money for the Donna Louise Childrens Hospice Trust.

I have some new T shirt designs to print next week to give further publicity to the cause.
And my fund raising total is now approaching £300 which is just brilliant.

On a training point, I’m feeling great and have so far run 13 miles this week.
I did 7 miles with Trentham RC tonight and will now plan a longer run over the next 3 days.
Best news of all I think I can put my winter running gear away until next winter now. Spring has sprung, finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment