Thursday 22 April 2010

All good, feeling strong.

I’m feeling really good at the moment, I had a couple of bad runs last week and that dented my confidence a little but I’ve bounced back from it; as I knew I would.
I ran 10 miles on Tuesday and 9 tonight so I’m on target to hit 40 miles by the end of the week.

I feel strong and my head is in a good place right now. It’s all going well.
I had my first foreign donation this week; well I’m classing Scotland as foreign parts! My running total (no pun intended) is past £500 now, so I’m really pleased and want to push on into 4 figures now and just keep going and going.
In other news, my reaction to seeing a plane in the sky the other day was probably way over the top. It’s not like I’m out of the 1800’s!!!
Weekend plans include running parts of the Fenton and Longton runs and finishing the route map for Tunstall and getting in a swim and of course some more running.

Good luck to all who are running in London on Sunday.
Phil
The 6 Towns Runner.

No comments:

Post a Comment