Thursday 6 May 2010

Bloody politics and aliens....

Training blog for the 6th of May 2010
Only a quick blog post as I’ve lots to do, like sleeping!

Ran 9.53 miles tonight mostly with a few runners from Trentham RC (my running club). I was happy with that for the day but then I got home realised I’d not voted and as I’d got my running kit on thought well why not get the mileage up a little more and dash over to the polling station. As you do!

I hope my member of parliament appreciates the lengths I’ll go to just to put a bloody cross against a name!
So total miles ran today is now at 10.3 something!

Oh and you can tell when you’re tired by (1) putting the hot tap on instead of the cold one when getting my ice bath ready and (2) putting a saucepan of pasta on one hob and then turning the other hob on and then wondering why nothings cooking.

Yes I’m tired; in fact I was tired as soon as I got out of bed this morning.

I think I’m being abducted in my sleep by tiny grey aliens, you know the one’s with the big black eyes. Very scary looking apart from being the size of hobbits!
And they are keeping me awake. It could explain the odd bruising on my rib cage!!!

I need to get a hold of agent Scully ASAP. Something’s wrong. I’m gonna sleep with the light on tonight….
Or am I just getting a bit stressed out as the big 6 runs approach?
Its time to get the house brick ready and knock my self out each night.

Good night all. ZZZZZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment