Thursday 25 March 2010

Rain, wind and a hospital visit

A few busy days culminating with another fast club run (well fast for me anyway). It was awful driving rain for most of the run too.
6 and half miles with an average pace of 8.4 minute miles, which is good but I don’t need to go so fast really. For me know its more about endurance than pace.
We ran through the hospital grounds which always gives me the ebby jeebies. I hate hospitals; in fact it’s more of a phobia. When ever anyone comes near me with a needle I tend to pass out!
Though going through the new hospital is good for one thing; it makes me run faster! MUCH FASTER!!!
It’s been a good week for running and I’m feeling good and confident.
I’m also closing in on my 20 miles target for this week.
Though to be fair 20 miles in a week is my average. Next weeks target will be a minimum of 23 miles.
So to sum up for the week so far I’ve ran 12.5 miles, I hope for the long weekend run it’s a wee bit dryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment