Sunday 28 March 2010

Getting hit across the face by a big book!

Been a bad weekend so far, I have met my miles target of 20 miles for week 1. My total for the week stands at 21 and half miles so that’s good.

I spent most of Saturday afternoon and evening getting smacked in the face by facebook, or at least that’s how it felt. Maybe that’s why its name facebook, you feel like you’ve been hit across the face by a big book when you spend some time setting up a fan page. I am a complete technophobe though!!

Well it’s done now. Search for “The 6 Towns Run” on facebook and join the party.
So today’s task is to attack Tweeter or maybe get assaulted by it! Then I want to link them all together, somehow. I also have to figure out how I can get these blog posts to show up on the facebook fan page.

Too much tech stuff and not enough training this weekend.
I felt like I had a bad run today but to be fair I came in at roughly the same time as last weeks, I felt physically fine I just couldn’t find the energy.
I put it down to a couple of restless nights and the clocks going forward didn’t be me any favours. Still it’s done for today.

Next weeks miles target is 25. This means adding a forth run to an already packed schedule. Oh well, I’ll try to get some sleep in June when its all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment