Monday 29 March 2010

I think I’ve become addicted to social networking

Its week 2 of the training. Not much to report on that front, though my social media is all happening. I’m now on Twitter and stalking, sorry I think I mean following Eddie Izzard, my running hero.

This week’s miles target is 25. Also going to my spinning class tomorrow which means an early start as the class is 7am, so its up at 5-ish. Also have a club run in the evening, so all in all Tuesdays are very long days indeed.

I’ll leave for the gym at 6.20am and I’ll not get home until about 8.10pm at night. Then it’s my ritual of the ice bath followed by food. A bit of emailing, bloging & twitting ect.

The fund raising is off and running now so hopefully more will now donate online via my justgiving page.

Anyhow, I’m gonna do some press ups and take all the cloths off my sit up bench and find out where my abs have gone too.

Yes my sit up bench is mainly a cloths hanger!!!
Bye for now

Phil
The 6 towns runner

No comments:

Post a Comment